Post 7



Hi
Today I’m going to talk about someone I would like to meet. Well, before, I say, some years ago, I wanted to meet so many actors or singers, but, now that I know more about them, I change my mind and my wishes about that too.

So, If you ask me now, I can say that I would like to meet Jesse Rutherford – he is The Neighborhood’s vocalist- and Laia Manzanares. She is from Spain, she is 22 or 23 years old; she is an actress and she participated on “Merli” TV series, as Oskana. Also, she was part of “The less I know the better” video of Tame Impala. Really, I don’t know much about her life but I really like her for many reasons.

I don’t like to say that I admire someone, but I’m going to say why I like her or why I want to meet her. I think that is because she is a really good actress, she knows so many languages and, when I follow her on Instagram, I see that not only does she post pictures about her or her life, as the most of famous, but she also posts her thoughts, and she tries to put on display her feminist convictions, she talks about abortion, femicides, rape, etc .

Well, I don’t have too much to say about her, because as I said before, I don’t know so much about her life, but I really think that I would like to meet her, and share our thoughts, it would be so cool

See you next week

Bye.

Comentarios

  1. I have watched that series too, so I know the actress , Oksana was a good character.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares