Blog 1


Hi! Today I’m going to tell you about a place I would like to visit. When I was a kid, my mom told me that she wanted to go to Greece. She always said that, as she watched on TV, it looked like a beautiful place, so I searched on Internet about it. Well, now. That I’m older, there are other ideas because I want to go. There is a place on it that I would like to go, It is called Exarchia. It is famous because a revolution started on it. It is a very interesting place and there are a lot of documentaries about it. People that live there are very organized and have a lot of social conscience. If I travel to this place, I would like to take photographs, talk with people that lived the process and that live there nowadays to know about themselves about how they can live every day. I think that would be interesting to live there for a while and learn about them.

That’s all for today

Bye











Comentarios

  1. That country is very interesting, you can go to Mikonos too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this country! I think it's very interesting, because of their culture and legends (i like their legends <3!)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i think you talk about a interesting city, and i like so much too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares