Postgraduate studies


Hi! On this blog I going to talk about a postgraduate studies that I would like to do in the future. Really  until now, I never think about to continue my studies, because in fact, I don’t want to continue study my career, in this moment, all I want to do is finish it and maybe, after that, think about to continue with a postgraduate studies.

Well, in the hypothetic case, if I continue that, I probably think to study something related with gender subjects. Because in our program’s career, we have some subjects about it and I think that I would like to know more about this topic. In this moment, and considering that I never think about it, I would study in the same university where I’m studying right now Social Work, I say, Universidad de Chile.  About how I would like to study the postgraduate studies, probably, I will adapt myself to the university’s times.  But, If you ask me what I prefer, I think that I would like to study on the internet, I say, an online course, but I’m not sure that if something like this is possibly, so, I would like to study in a way where I don’t have to go to the university frequently. Because I think, that I study in a better way at my home, just knowing which texts I should read and the topics that will be enter on the test.

With any else to talk you about this, see you next week. Tell me what you think about it on the comments

Bye.

Comentarios

  1. Every gender subjects sound interesting, is a good idea to study at home, you manage your times.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. very important theme of gender, go a head
    and work on your own times <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares