Blog 5

My future job


Hi! Today I’m going to talk you about my future. If I say the truth I don’t want a paid job not now not ever. But, in these days it is so necessary.
So, in this moment of my life, I’m studying Social Work. I think that the work that I will do, would be dynamic, because people that studied this career should talk with a lot of people.
If I graduate, I really hope that I don’t have to work in an office, or do it sometimes, because, I don’t like routine, even when it takes us.  
Really, until now, I don’t think about if I want or not to travel, but right now, that I’m thinking about it, I can say that I will probably choose to do it sometimes, because I believe that in this work it is necessary to stay in a place for a while, to do concrete things.  
Now, if I should say something else, I can tell you that since I was a child, I love cooking. So, I can say that I would be happier if I work on it all the time. I really hope to do both works in a future. Maybe it would be great.
See you next week.
Bye.


Comentarios

  1. i study social work too, i think this too <3 i love u

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that you can complement cooking and your social work, you will see with the time how to do it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think is great that you have to know a lot of people and that you cook too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares