Blog 2



Hi! Today I’m going to write about a concert that I went when I was at school. I’m talking about the Jorge Gonzalez’s concert.  This concert was at Santiago Municipal Theater, and in that occasion, he sang the songs of the “Corazones” album. I don’t remember exactly the date, but I suppose that it was about four or five years ago.

I have to say that I really like the band where Jorge Gonzalez sang, and I still like him at that moment, when he sang alone. So, I was really excited about it and in fact it was the only concert that I went until now. At the moment, I told to my mom and my grandmother, they went with me and we danced and sang all the time. The concert was so great because it was close and the songs that he sang were so renowned.

Now, that I tell you that, also I can say that I was so sad when he said, on the TV and in other means of communication, that he will leave the music because of his health.

Well, we can still enjoy his songs on his albums or on the Internet.

See you next week! Bye!


Resultado de imagen para jorge gonzalez teatro municipal

Comentarios

  1. Jorge Gonzalez has been a realy good artist.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like so much Jorge Gonzalez and the prisioneros, but i never listen in live

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel so strange with Jorge Gonzalez, I like his music, but is don't a nice person.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares