Blog 3

My favorite TV program

Today I’m going to talk you about my favorite TV program. Well, I almost don’t watch TV, but when I was a child, I saw one that I always remember because it was so cool. It is called “Courage: The cowardly dog”. This is about a little pink dog: Courage lives with an old couple, Spurned and Eustace respectively. Their live in the middle of Nowhere. Spurned has a better relationship with Courage than Eustace. And on the most of episodes Courage saves Spurned.  
My favorite episode is “The hunchback of Nowhere”, on it happens something like that: On a stormy day, a hunchback comes to Courage house, searching for a warmer place than streets. Courage and the hunchback boy become friends, after they play music together.
I like it because is so funny and interesting. The most of my friends saw it and it is so cool because I can talk about it, or watch the series with them. Sadly I can say that Courage is not on TV and neither on Netflix, but we always can see it on Internet like on Youtube. 

See you next week 

Bai

Comentarios

Entradas populares