Blog 4

Best friends

Ok, today I’m going to talk you about best friends. Well, for me people are near of us because we like them. I mean, we like something about them or them. And the difference is the way that we express our feelings or emotions. Because the relationships are dynamics and change all the time. 
Well, because of that, I think that we have to leave behind the categories, as boyfriend, friend, I don’t know. 
So, is hard for me to select one person on my life to talk you about. 
But I can talk you about a person that I know since a long time, and is a partner that I love so much. I met her at school and we are partners for more than seven years. 
I think that she is important for me, because we have a great relationship, I mean we trust on each other and give us a lot of love, we always talk about everything, our feeling and we accept and love the other. 
I think that most of the memories that we have are great, because even on our bad days, we can do something for make it betters.

Comentarios

Entradas populares