Changes to my study program



Hi! Today I’m going to talk about the changes I would do to my study program. Honestly, I had never thought about that; maybe because when I entered on my career I unconsciously accepted all the things that it involves.

Well, as a social work student, and the limited knowledge that I have about the career –theory or practice knowing- I think that the part I would change about it, would be the academicism view with we analyzed the reality. Because I think that sometimes –or frequently- it make us that we don’t see the things as they work on reality. Finally, we saw things from a far view.

About the study program I don’t have too much to say because even when I don’t like all the subjects, I think that all the subjects serves to have more knowledge about the social phantoms and  I say that it serve us in a way go beyond that the career, but in our live. Even when they are a lot of things those on the educational system are ignored and are so important too.

About the infrastructure I can say that I don’t have too much problems because I have all my classes on big classrooms; but there are too much partners that have classes on an overcrowding way.  About the teaching methods I always preferred the works – I say investigations, essays- to learn because I don’t like standardized tests because I don’t think that the marks reflect the things we know.

Well, I don’t have anything else to say, so, bye

See you next week

Comentarios

  1. I THING THE SAME BECAUSE I STUDY SOCIAL WORK TOO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ones upon a time, a social worker told me that was worried about our career in this university, because she said you need to know the reality.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wait to have class on bachillerato or in summer at aularios , regards

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares