Personal Opinion

Hi! Today I’m going to talk you about my opinion about some topics. So I will answer some questions continually:

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?

Well, to start to answer this question, I should say that I don’t like the word “pet”, really I don’t believe that not human animals belong to us. I think that the live and share with us, that’s all.
I think that we don’t have to buy not human animals too, because they are not a thing or ¿Are you favor of buy humans?  For other part I think that we shouldn’t take them for them spaces to satisfy our cravings

What is your opinion about women in the military?

About this question I think that nobody should wish to be an oppressor like them.  So, I don’t see as a good thing to be part of them.

What is your opinion about violence on television?

About this I think that TV programs aren’t good, I say that they don’t teach us anything important, it just apart us to reality and it keep us fun with romantic love series or shows that don’t leave something important to know.

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

I don’t know if I would like the bureaucratic part and the violence –physiologic or physic- that the health centers will do to woman. Because we should be realistic, medical violence is something real on these days.

But, I am not accord with abortion in some case; I think that it should be free, because a clandestine abortion is a state’s femicide.

See you next week, bye


Comentarios

  1. I agree with you!! the military is not necessary in our context and no one should be interested in joining them :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares